Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ah

When I had my heart broken by my ex-boyfriend I couldn’t see past that day. When I was asked out a year after my break up and the pleathera of guys being at least noticing me I’m like that break up was a good thing. The guy, my ex, was not good for me. He was jealous and controlling. As much as I’ve been into my ex I see now that I’m happier without him. I’ve got to take care of me 1st. I’ve also got to put me 1st in some situations. It’s not unselfish to end things. My ex ended it but in the end we’re able to be friends. Plus now I can be with someone I deserve. Now I see how I’m the amazing person I’m supposed to. I’m supposed to be with someone who helps me grow as a person. my ex made me realize that I'm worth it. I'm able to be the person I'm supposed to and to grow to the person I'm supposed to and marry the person I'm supposed to and not be in a toxic/ abusive relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment