Thursday, August 27, 2015

jealous much?

once I got 3 awards at an awards ceremony and my brother got one. I felt awesome and everyone (well almost everyone) was happy for me. my brother on the other hand was not. he was 1) 2 grades and 2.5 years younger and 2) he wanted the same attention I got. when we found each other afterwards I was eating cake and he got mad. he was jealous. he tried covering his hatred for anger but I can tell he's jealous of me. another time I got a comment my 1st day of "work" and then got a promotion 2 weeks after I started. he and I were on the same level (someone else got us our jobs, despite mine being volunteering) but he didn't get comments or a promotion so easily as I did. and I nearly fainted after my 1st day from being so overwhelmed. he was jealous I got it so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment