Sunday, February 1, 2015

visiting my old HS

i love visiting Northwest. unfortunately, when i do i run into tons of my old teachers and aides who were in my class. i see very few classmates or parents of kids. the last time i visited Northwest i saw tons of people. i saw my brothers friend who swore they saw me today. i know parents whose are friends with my brothers or me. i went to Northwest for a game. i had something i could do. i kept running into my old teachers. after school i went to "terrorize" my old teachers. one of them has my brother in class and my brother is on the wrestling team who that teacher is he coach of. that coach didn't like my team i was on. the coach says he'll yell @ him for me since he doesn't like it. i saw tons of teachers and coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment