Monday, December 22, 2014

muscle spasm

i suffer muscle spasms where i spaz on 1 side of my body. i can usually feel it coming. everyone who has come into contact with me while i have my muscle spasms are OK with it. occasionally they will freak out but they will check and see if i am OK. people will freak out but that's normal since everyone doesn't know what else to do. they can't stop it. a couple will try catching me in case i do collapse, which i have not done since i was in elementary school and i am in college now. once before i graduated from high school i politely asked the person who was directly behind me to catch me in case i collapsed. I've only once gotten picked on due to muscle spams. and by picked on i mean I'm being driven crazy and the person acted like i was disabled, which i am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment